Eat foods high in biotin. (Lentil, bulgur, rice, bean, walnut, soy, sunflower and oat)
Products that may damage the hair and scalp should be avoided. Foods high in protein should be consumed. Group B vitamins can be taken. If you are iron and zinc deficient supplements should be taken.
• Stay away from stress
• Smoking and alcohol should be used in moderation.
• Do not wash your hair every day. It is sufficient to wash it with a pH 5.5 shampoo every 2 days.
• If you are using hair gel, you must wash it every other day. (the hair gel prevents the hair from breathing and thus causes hair loss)
• Taking high doses of vitamin A triggers hair loss.
• Massaging hair in the direction of the blood flow on the scalp prevents hair loss.
• Rinsing your hair with sage or apple vinegar will add to the vitality of your hair.
• Green tea and nettle contain the minerals that prevent hair loss.
•Plenty of vegetables and fruit should be consumed but starch should be avoided.
Can Women Also Benefit From Hair Transplantation?
Can people tell that you have had a hair transplantation operation?
When will the transplanted hair grows?
What should be done after hair transplantation?
Adjusting the Density of the Hair
FUE Technique and its Advantages
What to do before The Hair Transplantation?
Who can get Hair Transplantation?
What Is Hair Transplantation?
Reasons for Hair Loss
Preventing Hair Loss
Frequently Asked Questions